Evernote to Toodledo Integration - Setup and Use
This article describes basic setup and also use of Toodledo-specific features. For basic usage instructions see Cloning Tasks.
In this article
Setup Steps (screenshots)
TaskClone works by sending tasks to Toodledo via email. For this to work, you'll need to know the email address Toodledo uses to receive tasks.
Note:To speed setup, open your Evernote, Email and Toodledo accounts in your browser.
Click the "Verify Email" link we send to your email when you signup.
Click your source app (i.e. Evernote).
- Authorize TaskClone to access your Evernote account.
- Select your task app (i.e. Toodledo).
- When prompted for a Destination Email Address, find your Toodledo email address. Go to your Toodledo account. In your account, click on your
- A. In Toodledo, Go to Account Menu -> gear icon on the upper right side -> TOOLS. Under the TOOLS menu item, select the More... option
- B. You will be taken to Tools and Services. Under Email Access, click Configure...
C. Click the checkbox to enable email importing
D. Save changes and you'll see the email address needed.
Copy & paste the email from Toodledo into TaskClone as the Destination Email.
- Click Save & Finish button and you're done.
Once setup, be sure to follow the simple steps to clone tasks.
Setup Steps (video)
Using Toodledo Special Features
TaskClone turns tasks you type in Evernote into emails sent to your task app. Toodledo can read the email subject to add details to your task.
- Add due dates like "#tomorrow" or "#4/29/17"
- Add tags like "%tag"
- Add priority like "!!"